[linux-dvb] About to DVB_FE_READ_STATISTICS..

hunold at linuxtv.org hunold at linuxtv.org
Tue Jul 12 13:00:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

yongdae,shin writes:

> I have used Linux Kernel 2.4.31 for PowerPC 405 (IBM STB04500 Pallas)
> and dvb-kernel-v4 CVS source code.
> And, for CROSS_COMPILER, using ELDK 3.1.1 distribute in www.denx.de.
>
> I will port to device driver for IBM STB04500 Pallas.

That's nice to hear. 8-)

> I can not find the "DVB_FE_READ_STATISTICS" definition in everything.
>
> What's the problem?

There was a typo, DVB_FE_READ_STATISTICS was still spelled
DVB_FE_READ_STATISTIICS (with a double "I"). I fixed this problem in the
applications, but did not update the header files appropriately from a local
copy.

Sorry for the problem, I fixed it in CVS now.

If you have further questions regarding v4, feel free to ask them on the
mailing list.

Regards
Michael.