[linux-dvb] Re: some libdvbcfg wishes, preset format

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Sat Jul 16 13:08:40 CEST 2005

OK, I've been experimenting with dvbcfg_sources as its dead simple.. what
about the following:

dvbcfg_source.h:

This is exactly the same as it is currently, except I've removed the _load()
and _save() calls. It is purely an in-memory API now.

dvbcfg_source_backend.h:
See attached file....

It defines the abstract backend API structure as you suggested, and
convenience functions to load() and save() all sources using that API.
However the application is free to ignore that and just call the backend API
functions directly.

It also defines the default backend which is the file based one we defined the
other week.