[linux-dvb] fusion 5th DVICO support question

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Sat Jul 16 21:06:40 CEST 2005

Neil wrote:

> I'm planning to buy this card for my mythtv. I would like to know if
> this card is supported?
> http://www.digitalconnection.com/products/video/fusion5lt.asp

Neil-

Neither the FusionHDTV5 Lite or Gold-Plus models are supported yet.  It
will eventually be possible to add support for both cards, when the
right people have the right hardware ;-) , but in any case, the
gold-plus model will probably be supported quicker, as there is already
support for hybrid cx88 analog / vsb / qam boards.  The lite model has a
bt878 chip.  Both have lgdt3303 frontends.

--
Michael Krufky