[linux-dvb] cx24110 driver question/problem

Peter Hettkamp peter.hettkamp at htp-tel.de
Tue Jul 19 19:52:59 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 08:11:55AM +0200, Adam Szalkowski wrote:

> Tried the driver with this line changed and it did not work (szap (CVS)
> reports lock but no data from dvr0 (using -r of course)) for most channels,
> only few were tunable.
> When I remove these lines completely in cx24110_send_diseqc_msg and
> cx24110_send_burst I am able to tune to all channels again.
> So for me this would be no fix for Pinnacle PCTV Sat on a DiSEqC 2.0 switch
> with 2 LNBs.

Can you try to remove the setting for register 77 from send_burst but keep
the CHANGED line in send_msg? I'd expect this to work, if not something
really strange may be going on.

Btw., do you have any hint what is the difference between DiSEqC 1.x and

"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)"
(Linus Torvalds, about his failing hard drive on linux.cs.helsinki.fi)