[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV& lgdt330x support plans

Mac Michaels wmichaels1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 20 08:52:07 CEST 2005

Oops, I forgot to add my signed-off-by line

Please add the following line to my previous 2 patches of
lgdt3302 driver:

Signed-off-by Mac Michaels <wmichaels1 at earthlink.net>

I also approve of Michael's change to hide i2c_readbytes()
from the compiler. I will either use the function or remove
it in a subsequent patch.

-- Mac