[linux-dvb] bt878(0): IRQ lockup, cleared int mask

Ilkka Pirskanen ilkka.pirskanen at kolumbus.fi
Sun Jul 31 23:10:30 CEST 2005

>Yeah, that exactly the same behaviour I'm seeing.
>So that's at least two SATA modules which conflict with bt878... strange.
Is anyone using a bt878 card in a machine with SATA and /not/ having
problems?

>Thanks,
>David.

I have got a single SATA hard drive on a ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe motherboard
(about two years old). I can give the patch a try if you can send me the
modified dvb-bt8xx or the patch itself (I have SUSE 9.3 Professional, and
vermagic is 2.6.11.4-21.7-smp SMP 586 REGPARM gcc-3.3). It will take a
couple of days as I am very new to Linux and I have to sort out various
things relating to kernel compiling first. I have a dual-boot system with
Windows XP, and on Windows the Nebula card works OK.

Ilkka