[linux-dvb] DVB-C scanfile for Luxembourg - Ettelbruck

Michel Meyers lev.arris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:12:53 CEST 2005

Hello,

A friend of mine and myself have installed a MythTV HTPC here in
Ettelbruck/Luxembourg and thought we'd share our scan config file
(even though it's unlikely that anybody else will ever use it, given
the size of our country and this particular cable network ;) ). The
attached file was generated with a Hauppauge WinTV DVB-C card and
should contain all available transponders as of today. We initially
had some trouble tuning the 720000000 (3450) one at times but haven't
been able to pinpoint why exactly (right now it seems to work OK).

Oh, and thanks to all the Linux-DVB devels for their work, it is much
appreciated.

Greetings,
        Michel