[linux-dvb] szap-pmt.diff

Grégoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:05:46 CEST 2005

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 10:13:31PM +0200, Matthias Mueller wrote:

Hello,

> Nearly the same options as on my machine, the only difference is: no
> xineramascreen and I added -cache 8192. I don't even get two or three
> correct frames, my CPU is probably way to slow (1.4 Ghz ;-).

I don't think the problem is related to the CPU power : I have an
amd64 at 3200 and it don't seems to use all 100% for the decoding...
The same mplayer with time gives me :

real    0m3.471s
user    0m1.208s
sys     0m0.079s

> It seems, it's a problem with the H264 decoder from ffmpeg.
> See: http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2005-June/001731.html

I have read it, and I wonder if it will play with vlc that I just began
to emerge (it depends on some large ebuils : that will take some time to
compil...).

In case of success, I will report it :-)

Thank you very much,
--
	Grégoire Favre