[linux-dvb] Twinhan fails horizontal initial scan

Islam Amer pharon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 01:15:54 CEST 2005

Hi all. First of all I'd like to thank you for all your efforts.
I am a happy twinhan user :) , I had reported earlier that my card
didn't work on linux. I am now using it perfectly with 2.6.12-rc6-mm1

I figured out all the stuff about scan and szap and mplayer. I can scan
transponders with vertical polarization, and watch channels on them that
have vertical polarization perfectly.

But horizontal scans fail and even if I write channel information
manually szap or mplayer fail to tune.

also my dmesg is filled up with messages like this :

write_dst: _write_dst error (err == -5, len == 0x08, b0 == 0x00)
dst_error_recovery: Trying to return from previous errors...
write_dst: _write_dst error (err == -5, len == 0x08, b0 == 0x05)
dst_error_recovery: Trying to return from previous errors...

Thanks in advance for all the help.