[linux-dvb] My Twinhan DVB-T CI won't tune

Jukka Tastula jukka.tastula at kotinet.com
Sat Jun 18 17:39:08 CEST 2005

On Sunday 12 June 2005 20:58, Manu Abraham wrote:

> If people report back their problems, then only they can be solved.
> What errors do you see ? i2c_communication errors ? tuning errors ?

Just did a clean checkout and now all I get is this (kernel version 2.6.9)

write_dst: _write_dst error (err == -5, len == 0x08, b0 == 0x00)
dst_error_recovery: Trying to return from previous errors...

in dmesg when I tune to a channel with tzap. It repeats every once in a
while but it seems to lock okay and the picture comes out nicely.

I guess you guys (mostly anyway) fixed it already then. Will have to see if
it blows up in an hour or two.