[linux-dvb] [eb1a:2800] V-Stream TV-PVR USB2.0

James Le Cuirot chewi at ffaura.com
Sun Jun 19 18:04:42 CEST 2005

Hello. I've got the V-Stream TV-PVR USB2.0 which is listed under lsusb
as "eb1a:2800 eMPIA Technology, Inc." but I can't get it to go. I tried
it with 2.6.11 and then read that the DIBUSB stuff would be changing a
fair bit in 2.6.12 so I've waited anxiously for that to come out. Trust
it to get delayed so much! But now I have it and I still can't get
anything from it. )-: I'm trying to use it with MythTV but when I try
to add a DVB card, it just says "Card #0 not found" or something. The
module doesn't automatically load when I plug the device in so I start
the module manually but that doesn't help. Help!

James