[linux-dvb] No data from dvr0 in 2.6.12

Adam Szalkowski adamsz at gmx.net
Mon Jun 20 07:26:38 CEST 2005

On Monday 20 June 2005 03:20, MonMotha wrote:
> I am having the exact same problem with my pcHDTV 3000 (an ATSC tuner for
> North America).  What card are you using?  I'd like to know if this is
> specific to the cx88 driver or if it is a more general problem related to
> system setup.

I have a Pinnacle PCTV Sat (dvb_bt8xx with cx24110 frontend). So this seems to
be a completely different setup. Did it work before 2.6.12?
Between 2.6.11.7 and 2.6.12 there were only minor changes in the bt8xx code so
I expect the problem to be in the upper layers. I cannot see any errors in
syslog, everything looks fine but I get no data.
Anybody else having problems?

Adam