[linux-dvb] TechnoTrend USB C1100

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 12:21:24 CEST 2005

Hi, I have one of these with USB VID/PID of 0b48:1004 and noticed the comment
in dvb-ttusb-budget.c about contacting the list.

I've just had a look inside and there's little else inside than a TDBE2 and
VES1820.

Should this code block then work OK? (I won't be able to test it until
tonight)

        case 0x1004: // Hauppauge/TT Nova-USB-c budget (tdbe2 / VES1820)
                ttusb->fe = ves1820_attach(&alps_tdbe2_config,
&ttusb->i2c_adap, read_pwm(budget));
                if (ttusb->fe != NULL )
                        break;
                break;
        }

The 'read_pwm(budget)' gives me cause for concern...

Cheers,
Gavin.