[linux-dvb] twinhan dvb-s and ca_zap

sigmund at snap.tv sigmund at snap.tv
Tue Jun 21 14:48:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm currently working on making a twinhan dvb-s card work with CAM. I've
managed to make all relevant modules load, and all seems to be fine, but no
software I've been able to find supports the new api. The ca_zap application
is mentioned in numerous places, and by numberous people, but I completly fail
to find it for download. The closest thing I've found is a note that it will
be committed to cvs "some time soon". Would it be possible to get a "preview"
version of this application? I can certainly live with the mentioned two bugs,
unless they are dangerous to the hardware.

regards
--

Sigmund Augdal