[linux-dvb] Compro VideoMate dvb-t300 - does anyone have this card working?

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Tue Jun 21 23:35:32 CEST 2005

Hi, Anthony

> any progress on the drivers as attached?  I am ready to test when you are.
>
> looking forward to it in fact.

I think the work on the MD7134 and Lifeview driver is done now and in the
video4linux cvs. I plan to start working on the compro driver tomorrow.
I don't have such a card, so I will implement a driver for the reference
design i think its based on.
I will send you my first shot of the driver for testing. I will need your
to get the configuration structure right.

Best regards
    Hartmut