[linux-dvb] [ANNOUNCE] CA_ZAP

Allan Stirling Dibblahdvb0042 at pendor.org
Thu Jun 23 11:26:57 CEST 2005

Manu Abraham wrote:

> Allan Stirling wrote:
>

>> pmt_pid: 0 tid: 2 service_id: 4703
>>

>> This doesn't change, regardless of whether I'm tuned to the right MUX
>> or not (Or even not tuned at all). Am I missing an extra column in
>> channels.conf?
>>

> Aargh.
>
> I forgot to tell you that you need to have the service_id in the last
> column of the channels.conf ..
>
> Ok, i had posted a patched version of scan a few days back ... You can
> use that scan to get a service_id ..
>

> Manu

Unless I'm mistaken, this is in CVS already?

Sky One:12285:v:0:27500:513:641:4703

Is the entry from my channels.conf produced from a different card when I
was having issues with polarity. I've replaced the files in CVS with the
ones from your previous post, but it seems to produce the same output?

Cheers,

Allan.