[linux-dvb] OT:Unsubcribed feature on linuxtv.org

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Thu Jun 23 14:17:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Stefaan Coddé wrote:
> I don't understand why there is no unsubscribe info on the bottom of each
> mail list e-mail of on linuxtv.org.
>
> So how to unsubscribe from dvb and vdr maillists?

Each Email received via this or the VDR mailing list contains "email list
management information" within the Email-Header. Click the appropriate
button to see it for yourself.

If your Email client does not support this (getting along with those
header), complain to the author of your Emailclientsoftware

Furthermore each list has this litte and neat URL at the bottom: