[linux-dvb] Air/SkyStar2 IRQ stop (partial) fix

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at t-online.de
Sat Jun 25 13:09:34 CEST 2005

Hello Pattrick and list,

I am now using dvb-kernel cvs with kernel 2.6.12.
Pattricks patch to the b2c2 driver is great. A little problem is left:
I am not shure it can be a Problem of my diseqc setup.

I am using vdr 1.3.26 skystar2 2.6b.
The sat.1 prog sieben transponder doesn't work because my Telephone is
near the cable witch is connected with the skystar2 card.
With the old drivers I must reload the drivers after switching to one of
these channels.
Now with Pattricks patch I must very fast switch to two or three
channels to get a signal.

Is it possible to fix this too.?
Did someone test the drivers too?