[linux-dvb] Bug found in dvb-usb driver for avermedia

Johannes Stezenbach js at linuxtv.org
Sun Jun 26 20:24:09 CEST 2005

Doug Scoular wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, Doug Scoular wrote:
> > 	It looks like budget-ci.c module has problems similar
> > 	to the a800 with auto repeat. A colleague of mine made
> > 	some changes to the code to allow better handling
> > 	of the repeats and I've been manually applying his
> > 	changes each time I grab code from CVS.
> 74a75,122
> > #define HAUPPAGE_GREY_REMOTE_GENERIC

Please send unfied diffs (diff -up).

Also, to include your patch in the kernel we
need a Signed-off-by: line from the patch author
(Develop's Certificate of Origin, see the
file Documentation/SubmttingPatches which is part
of the kernel sources:
http://kernel.org/git/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=blob_plain;h=4d1f41b84ebca707ffdb5da8211da04091ee078d).

Thanks,
Johannes