[linux-dvb] Air/SkyStar2 IRQ stop (partial) fix

Peter Siering lists at siering.org
Mon Jun 27 08:00:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

Am 22.06.2005 um 21:17 schrieb Patrick Boettcher:

> after some time of investigation the no-data problem of the flexcop-
> pci-driver (f.k.a skystar2-driver) is fixed (partially at least).
>
> I could only do tests with an old AirStar card which is not really
> reliable, because most of the affected cards are SkyStar2 DVB-S and
> I don't have easy access to DVB-S.
>
> Please report your results. Thank you and good luck ;).

I've tried 2.6.12 and a CVS export from 23.6. and it just works: TT
1.3 with two SkyStar 2.6 (b and c revision). After 1 1/2 day uptime
they are still delivering interrupts. VDR (1.3.24) recordings are
still starting instantly without any video data stream broken
messages and wthout driver reload. I've never seen that before, great!

Thanks,
Peter