[linux-dvb] Compiling VideoLAN from scratch

Jim Jowski jowski at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 03:16:54 CEST 2005

Has anyone compiled VideoLAN from sources and used the
"--with-dvb=PATH_TO_DVB_DRIVERS and --with-libdvb=PATH_TO_LIBDVB"
switches?  If so, please let me in on the secret of the
PATH_TO_DVB_DRIVERS and PATH_TO_LIBDVB.  I think I know that
PATH_TO_LIBDVB is /usr/local/lib but ...

Going balder by the minute and running out of hair to pull,
Jim

Words to live by for all of us                   | /~\ The ASCII
http://www.medjugorje.hr/ulazakenstipe.htm       | \ / Ribbon Campaign