[linux-dvb] skystar2 cards go to sleep?

Vladimir Shved vshved at logistic-systems.com
Thu Mar 3 00:01:50 CET 2005

It seems like Skystar2 cards stop responding to commands after a while.
Usually I can not reproduce the problem but if I leave it running for the
night I find that my vdr system goes in to loop of reloading drivers. Femon
shows signal but the card does not seem to switch to another transponder,
usually only reboot solves the problem. What's wrong with SkyStar2 drivers,
is there any workarounds? I tried to run femon in background to see if I
could keep the card awake but it just did not help. Thanks.

--Vlad