[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova-T PCI on Fedora Core 3

Graeme Hilton graeme.hilton at fishter.org.uk
Sat Mar 5 11:44:21 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm beating my head against a brick wall here.  I recently bought a
Hauppauge Nova-T PCI card.  I've been trying to get it to work but with
no success.

Here's the rundown:
Fedora Core 3 with latest kernel (2.6.10-1.770_FC3) running on AMD x86_64.

You can find more details of various commands here:
http://myth.fishter.org.uk/scan.txt (from the dvb-apps package)

I think part of the problem is that dvb_core is not loading, but I don't
know enough about Linux to find out why or how to fix it.  If anyone can
point me in the right direction, or even give me a few choice Google
keywords I'd be very grateful.

Graeme Hilton