[linux-dvb] TT DVT--T tuning starts to fail when card gets hot, where to put cooling?

Kimmo Koivisto kimmo.koivisto at surfeu.fi
Tue Mar 8 09:00:30 CET 2005

Hello

- TT DVB-T premium FF-card, FC3 with in-kernel dvb, kernel 2.6.10-1.766_FC3.

After some time, tuning (it can be decoding too, I don't know) starts to fail,
I'm not able to change channels easily. I think the card is getting too hot
(I've seen mails about this) but which chip is the guilty one, where to put
the cooling?

Does passive cooling help at all or should I use active (and noisy) cooling?

Regards
Kimmo Koivisto