[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat - FE HAS LOCK

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at web.de
Tue Mar 15 23:15:02 CET 2005

Hi There,

Got it....

Using a Technisat Multiswitch 11/8 with connected PC Sat Card to Port (I'am at
Port 7). Switch have to be set to Low/High. It is not working with A/B.

Mplayer does not work for me with every channel, but mythtv does. So this is
what I need.

szap does some odd stuff. Only able to lock with szap after second try. Have
to <strg>+c szap and restart to get lock. I do not know if this is ok, but
everything i need (mythtv) seems to work.

I am using current CVS.

special thanks to Kenneth.

Lukas