[linux-dvb] Twinhan-exp [update-03]

Andrew atp3 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 18 01:23:18 CET 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 21:14, Manu Abraham wrote:
> Hello Twinhan owners,
>
> Can Twinhan card owners check out whether the experimental tree is
> atleast as stable as the current CVS HEAD ? And that it works equally
> good for both FTA as well as CI card owners ?
>
> Applicable to both Free to Air as well as CI based cards..

Manu,

Using Twinhan-exp for 2 days now on my 3 x DVBT FTA cards running under
Mythtv, without any problems. Also tested FTA on my DVBS  ( VP-1030a) card,
again no problems. Also my Irdeto and Magic module are seen by the CI part.

For me the twinhan-exp tree is as stable as the main cvs tree.

Andrew.