[linux-dvb] Antother problem with mt352

Kenneth Aafløy lists at kenneth.aafloy.net
Sat Mar 19 16:14:57 CET 2005

On Saturday 19 March 2005 13:57, François-Xavier Payet wrote:
> Selon Kenneth Aafløy <lists at kenneth.aafloy.net>:
>
> > > Unfortunately, still exactly the same problem
> >
> > I'm out of ideas.
> >

> Ok, I guess I'll have to wait for a new release of video4linux
>
> Thanks for you're help,
>
> FX

While doing cleanups for the mt352 frontend to remove that ugly mt352_write
function, converting it to single register writereg style, I found what
appears to be a copy/paste bug in dvb-bt8xx.c, which I have now fixed to
contain the correct register as per the datasheet.

I have no idea if this affects this problem tho..

Kenneth