[linux-dvb] Little problem with cam

Marco Coli marco.coli at hi-cad.it
Wed Nov 2 09:38:39 CET 2005

Hello.

With Nova-S CI and scrambled channel, I noticed a little problem.

Sometimes, when decrypting, I experiment random glitches, certain times
1 o half a second, other times 30 seconds and more. During these moments
no images appear to the viewer.

This problem occurs, approximately, 4/5 times during half an hour of
decryption.

In the log I noticed these messages, when I have the problem:

ERROR: CAM: Read failed: slot 0, tcid 1

CI resource manager: unexpected data

Is this a known problem? I found some messages regarding this problem,
but it seemed solved, according to this articles.

(sorry for my english)
--
Saluti - Marco Coli