[linux-dvb] Grandtech USB2.0 DVB-T (DiBcom 3000P based) won't tune

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Wed Nov 2 10:55:55 CET 2005

Hi Scott,

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Scott Ashcroft wrote:
> Picture of the outside of it is at:
>
> http://www.grand.com.tw/en/product_form.asp?lwk_series=54&lwk_product=h-005&lwk_page=1
> [..]
> No. Now I've got a magnifying glass it's a MT2060. I read the MT bit and my
> brain filled in the rest.

OK, same thing for you: Ask if Microtune will release information and/or
source code to the public to make OpenSource developpers write an
OpenSource driver.

There are some changes that have to be done on the dib3000mc-driver, I
have them here, but they don't make sense now when there is no
tuner-driver.

best regards,
Patrick.

   Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de