[linux-dvb] Nova-T (909) Signal lock but no data on cold boot

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:36:33 CET 2005

On a cold boot (seems to happen if the computer has been switched off
for more than a few hours) my Nova-T will tune, report a signal lock
(via tzap) but never returns any data. Following a reboot everything
works fine.

This is a recurring problem i've had with the Nova-T. It went away
when using the tip of the linux_2_4 branch of CVS but has returned
following an upgrade to kernel 2.6.8.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong, or how I can debug this would be
greatly appreciated.

Steve