[linux-dvb] Best Kernel / driver for vdr 1.3.34

kafifi kafifi at free.fr
Sat Nov 5 19:09:08 CET 2005

Hi,

It seems that Kernel 2.6.13 introduced some "video data stream broken".
I am using vdr-1.3.34 and Nexus FF card on kernel 2.6.11. Since I am not a
developper, it's difficult for myself to determine the best choice of
kernel/driver.

Could you please tell me the best choice today ? (Speed and stability are
important, no matter if I've to install and compile a new kernel).

- Kernel 2.6.12 + internal driver
- Kernel 2.6.12 + cvs driver (which one?)
- Kernel 2.6.14 + internal driver
- Kernel 2.6.14 + cvs driver (which one?)

Cheers.
Karim.