[linux-dvb] Little problem with cam

Marco Coli marco.coli at hi-cad.it
Mon Nov 7 10:56:43 CET 2005

I am curious, no answer, I am the only one who's using Nova-s CI with CAM ?

I add some elements:
my cam is a Matrix one, NCAS programmed (for sky italy NDS Videoguard).
It works very well when used with a CI receiver.

The message
ERROR: CAM: Read failed: slot 0, tcid 1
appears randomly every 2/6 minutes, and the interruption of the stream
occurs for a time between 1/2 seconds and 40 seconds.

--
Saluti - Marco Coli