[linux-dvb] tuner on the Twinhan vp3040?

Feve Feve feve at mail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:26:56 CET 2005

Got my Twinhan vp3040 card working with the superb help from Manu, many thanx :-)
The trick was to use the latest dvb-kernel cvs. (stupid me ;-)
But i get poor reception. S/N is 20-40. The picture freezes and i get no sound.

anyone know what tuner the vp3040 have? Philips? Alps? And what model?
Want to get the specs from the manufacturer.
I have tried a Sagem itd4410 box (think it have an Alps tuner) and it
gave me a perfect picture.

Cheers
/F