[linux-dvb] Re: Who can fix this ? (dvbscan - bad NID)

bluedrops bluedrops1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:22:29 CET 2005

Hi Steve,

First, thanks for your answer even if it is not the one I'm waiting for.

2005/11/10, bluedrops <bluedrops1 at gmail.com>:
> 2005/11/9, Steve Toth <stoth at hauppauge.com>:
> >
> > > Anybody ?
> > >

> > Johannes has already tried to offer you advice.
> >
> > You'll generally get a better response from the list when you're trying
> > to fix problem yourself. In my experience, people who complain and do
> > not try to add value to the project get ignored.

I'm really sorry about this but I'm not a programmer. If this is the
wrong place to report a bug, tell me where I can do it ! I tried to do
the best I can to provide useful information about the problem. I'm
sorry but I can't do more. I would like to see a secretary patching
sources of her office suite...
So is this DVB software only reserved to skilled developpers ? (then
point me to the right software)
What is the interest if it is not meant to be used ?
I'm sorry for bugging the list but I needed to clarify this.

Best regards,

bluedrops