[linux-dvb] LifeView FlyDVB-T support?

Barry Scott barry.scott at onelan.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 16:59:38 CET 2005

Nico Sabbi wrote:

> Barry Scott wrote:
>
>> The saa7134 driver in 2.6.13 does not recognise the FlyDVB-T card.
>> The chips on it
>> are SAA7134HL, TDA8274, TDA10046HT and MDT2005ES. Will this card work
>> once a card entry is created for it?
>>
>> Barry
>

> the combo 8274+10046 works, I don't know about the MDT2005ES.
> You can try to copy the definition of the LIFEVIEW_DUO card
> in saa7134-cards.c changing only the definition for the analog tuner
> part (maybe start with NOTUNER) then recompile the drivers and try to
> load them.

I did as you suggest and the drivers load, saa7134 and saa7134-dvb.
However the scan program is locking to the DVB signal but not returning any
station info. Is this a problem with the mux settings I wonder?

Also the Signal to Noise ratio is reported as 0 that will make
selecting the best transponder difficult.

Barry