[linux-dvb] mt2032: Can't tune to FM radio frequencies

Kolb Zoltán kolb at t-online.hu
Sat Nov 12 11:50:05 CET 2005

Hi,

The mt2032 kernel driver is unable to tune the chip to FM radio frequencies. I
tried to use gqradio to listen to radio channels, but there were no sound. In
dmesg I see the following error message:

tuner 2-0060: mt2032: frequency parameters out of range: 7 16 7 24

Does gqradio try to tune to some invalid frequency or the driver excludes the FM
radio frequencies from the valid freq range? TV channels work fine with tvtime
or xawtv.

Best regards, Zoltan