[linux-dvb] Datasheets for the CX24123 and the CX24109

Jim Jowski jowski at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 13 20:08:22 CET 2005

Steve Toth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We now have public versions of the CX24123/24109 documents,
> specifically produced to support the GPL driver.
>
> I don't have a site to publish these, can someone free up some web
> space for the benefit of the entire list?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Steve

The info is available at http://jowski.no-ip.com:3000/CX24123/ (the
trailing slash is important as is the :3000).  There are 3 PDF's and a
ZIP of the three PDF's.  Send an email to me if you have any problems.

Jim

Words to live by for all of us                   | /~\ The ASCII
http://medjugorje.hr.nt4.ims.hr                  | \ / Ribbon Campaign