[linux-dvb] Which currently manufactured DVB-T cards does Linuxsupport?

Steve Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Wed Nov 16 16:01:46 CET 2005

> Thanks for the folks that have mailed me about the AirStar and Nova-T
> unfortunently
> I should also say that I need S-Video and Composite capture on the DVB-T
> card.

The Hauppauge HVR1100 (shameless plug), I'm currently adding support to
Linux for. It's a Hybrid DVB-T/AnalogTV broad.

Not sure of your timeframe but this may help. We also have an OEM
version of the Nova-T-PCI (90002) with analog inputs. I'm not sure if
these are on general sale (they're used in the MCE market)... but the
local sales office may be able to help.