[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 310i

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Thu Nov 17 00:48:10 CET 2005

Hi,

Today i was able to talk to somebody who knows the hardware of this card
well. Bad news:
The application of the tuner is so different that it will hardly work
with the currently available driver. We will need a special version for
this card. I can get hands on such a card and i am willing to write this
driver, but not right now.
Is there anybody else who has the necessary documents about saa7133,
tda8290 and tda8275a and is willing to take this part? I will not be able
to work on this seriously before end of this year.

Sorry
    Hartmut