[linux-dvb] looking for a good ad-removal utility

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Fri Nov 18 11:21:32 CET 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:55:15AM +0100, tony wrote:
> Le vendredi 18 novembre 2005  Louis-David Mitterrand
> <vindex at apartia.org> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your suggestions, but I forgot to add I'm a Linux-only person
> > and java-non-believer :-)
>
> Nobody is perfect! I'm a solutions only person, IT religious beliefs or
> non beliefs are a dead end. You learn that with age and experience...

To each his own I guess, but FWIW:

I'd rather support free software such as GopChop, even if a bit slow and
clunky, and try to help it along the way with quality bug reports and
constructive suggestions.

Sure, there is always a more polished and functional Windoze or
${NON_FREE_LANGUAGE} alternative out there, but supporting them does
less for the grater good of free software advancement.

After all this list is called "linux"-dvb, no?

Cheers,

--
Observe, reason, and experiment.
 (if you're too dumb, just pray)