[linux-dvb] Scan API

Johannes Stezenbach js at linuxtv.org
Mon Nov 21 14:06:36 CET 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> These are all good points. I'm going to start prototyping now - it'll be
> obvious during that which API calls are the best all round from an API and an
> implementation point of view.

Have you had a look at the data sheet of demodulators which
support scanning in firmware, like the mt352 and mt312?
(Are there others?)

I believe the mt3xx data sheets are available from the Zarlink website.

I wanted to check them myself and comment on your API proposal, but
again failed to find the time to do so. :-(

Johannes