[linux-dvb] Re: NXT2004

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Tue Nov 22 19:06:54 CET 2005

Nixy Varghese wrote:

> Michael,
> Does the 2.6.14.1-1637_FC4 version of the kernel have dvb support for
> the NXT2004 QAM mode incorporated into the Kernel?  If not do you know
> which version of the kernel does? Also what is the easiest way to
> patch the kernel?
>
> Thanks
> --Nixy Varghese
> nixy.varghese at gmail.com <mailto:nixy.varghese at gmail.com>

NXT2004 support is part of the NTX200X module, which has only been added
to the kernel during the 2.6.15 merge window.

Follow these instructions if you would like to add such support to your
running system:  (be sure to follow the tree-merge instructions)

http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/How_to_build_from_CVS

P.S. Feel free to email me again in the future, but please cc questions
like this to the appropriate mailing list (cc added)

--
Michael Krufky