[linux-dvb] TwinhanDTV Ter-CI + Linux

Martin Ereth martin.ereth at arcor.de
Wed Nov 23 14:52:08 CET 2005

Anton Berggren schrieb:
> Hi!
> Ive got problems to get my card working in linux with 2.6.13 kernel.
> my computer finds the card and everything at the boot with no errors or
> warnings.
>
> When i have loaded bttv,dst and dvb-8xx modules and tries to scan for
> channels with "scan dvb-t/se-Vannas" i got this..

Hello!

Sounds like the neccessary modules aren't loaded!

I don't know exactly what device you have.
If it is a usb-stick, the module dvb-usb has to be loaded. Moreover other modules
beginning dvb* have to be loaded, then.

Please post, what device you have (maybe a link to the picture of the vendor) and the
output of lsmod.

Greetings

Martin Ereth