[linux-dvb] DVB-T cards with CI support

Johan Halse jhalse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:10:22 CET 2005

Hello list,

I'm running a Myth box at home and now I'm looking for a DVB-T card that can
handle scrambled channels. I've seen a few posts indicating that the Twinhan
vp3040 works, but how is the support for its CI interface? I intend on using
either an SCM CAM or the Viaccess red label CAM, do they need specific
drivers or is that handled by the card? Will they work at all or am I
forever doomed to watch only free channels?

The card I'm currently looking at is this:
http://www.inet.se/index_main.asp?ref=pr&pl=6303784

Help is much appreciated!
- J