[linux-dvb] Compro Videomate DVB-T300

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Thu Oct 6 22:36:05 CEST 2005

Hi, Mike

> You might be okay without doing the tree-merge... I believe that the
> version of the tda1004x module in 2.6.13.y is good enough, although you
> do need to merge trees if you intend on running the latest code from cvs.

Unfortunately, this is not correct. I had to change the I2c bus bridge
handling in the tda1004x.c file. There is only 1 tuner and this is connected
through the I2c bridge, so its needs to be transparent in analog mode.
This was one of the bigger problems i had with this type of cards.

Best regards
    Hartmut