[linux-dvb] New dvb-t card

simon f.simon at email.it
Sun Oct 9 00:29:45 CEST 2005

Hi all, I already have a Nova-T card and I'm pretty happy with it even
if I'm not able to receive some channels that a normal decoder is able
to receive.
Now I want to buy a second card to be able to record from different MUX
at the same time.
It could also be a good excuse to test a different brand/model to check
if my Nova-T has a bad reception.
What card would you suggest me at this moment? A good compromise
price/quality and well supported on linux.
If it's easy to be found cheap on ebay would be perfect :-)

Thanks a lot.
--
Simon.