[linux-dvb] Nebula Digitv USB

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Sun Oct 9 23:53:19 CEST 2005

Fraser White wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> Has anyone successfully got the nebula usb device to work in fedora core
> 4? I am trying to get the dvb-kernel to compile but am getting errors
> during the build. it mentions bttv.h and compat.h. I have tried using
> the makelinks script to link to the kernel source but it isn't helping.
> also is the firmware the dvb-usb-digitv-01.fw file and where do i put
> it? the firmware readme file doesn't seem to be in the CVS anymore.
> Thanks for your help in advance.

bttv.h and compat.h stuff sounds like my fault.  :-(  I thought I had it
working, you're the first bug report that I am hearing.  Can you please
show me your entire compile output AND error log?

In the meantime, you can get it to build by checking out dvb-kernel
prior to my compat.h addition:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv login
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co -D
09/30/2005 -P dvb-kernel

That will fix it for you, but I still need you to show me those errors
that you're getting in order for me to fix the problem in cvs.

Thank you for reporting this.

--
Michael Krufky