[linux-dvb] No luck with Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T USB2

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Fri Oct 21 10:18:27 CEST 2005

Hi Jonathan,

you also wrote to me privately, I will only answer here :).

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Jonathan Stott wrote:

> class_hotplug - hotplug() returned -19

I also have this problem with my ipw2100-driver in debian testing after
upgrading to 2.6.14-rc2. When not using the hotplug-firmware agent, but do
the firmware download manually (via cat filename > /sys/something) it is
working.

On the same installation the download of the firmware for the usb boxes is
working very well with hotplug. So I think it is a hotplug problem, but
I was not able to figure out what's really wrong.

best regards,
Patrick.

   Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de