[linux-dvb] __av7110_send_fw_cmd: timeout waiting on busy MSG QUEUE

Miernik miernik at ffii.org
Sat Oct 22 11:36:04 CEST 2005

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 07:48:04PM +0200, Christian Wicke wrote:

> could you solve your problem? I have the Siemens DVB-C card and the same
> Problem. I try to use it for a vdr.

Yes: I changed the motherboard. The one I used probably had a buggy
BIOS. It was an Gigabyte GA-6BXC REV 1.9. It had problems with Linux in
several situations, because of it's buggy BIOS. On a different
motherboard everything is OK.

> Do you remember which kernel you were using in April?

> > Linux jaworz 2.6.12-1-386 #1 Tue Sep 6 14:35:54 UTC 2005 i686 GNU/Linux
Its a kernel frolm a deb package from Debian sid.

> I have bad reception with 2.6.12 + DVB-Patches and basically no reception with
> 2.6.13 + DVB-Patches.

I use standard Debian sid kernels.

Miernik             _________________________  xmpp:miernik at amessage.info
Protect Europe from a legal disaster. Petition against software patents
http://www.noepatents.org/index_html?LANG=en