[linux-dvb] WinTV NOVA-S Plus

Steve Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Thu Sep 1 00:11:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

>What would be the difference between a Nova-S and a Nova-S Plus?  Also, I
>thought Hauppauge was stopping production of such?

The Nova-S-Plus and Nova-SE2 are two new designs based on the 2388x pci
bridge. It also uses the conexant 24123 demod and the 24109 tuner. These
are direct placements for the 'budget' 7146 based boards. The difference
between the S-Plus and the SE2 is basically back panel analog inputs
(which only exist in the -plus).

>On Wednesday 31 August 2005 16:49, bsch at dums-it.de wrote:
>

>>anybody there who run successfully a
>>WinTV-NOVA-S-Plus ?

I have regular dvb GPL drivers here, we're talking with conexant about
releasing these into the wild. Stay tuned.

<snip>